Time Piece Writing

My photo
matthews,nc, North carolina, United States
weaving and swirling letters into words, paragraphs and pages,into books. History,crime,poems,true stories of me and mine. Passion for Politics. Can't seem to keep my political thoughts in my head, and to myself.. No doubt, those will be posted as well. Enjoy Peace Debra

Monday, September 20, 2010

WHO IS THIS ?

Let's play a game.  Read these and tell me, Who Is This?

  • Often blames the government, communism and or racial "conspiracies" for most of the problems in our country.
  • Rehash problems of the past to emphasize their point. A strong belief in social order and the values of the past.
  • Right wing leaders believe the present social order is breaking down and there fore their fervent desire is a return to the "good old days."
  • These followers are typically blue collar workers with limited education.
  • Right wingers are easily exploited by financial fears and 'scapegoating' (blame others) for their own misfortunes.
  • The target is usually a weaker group..blacks, asians....  But as we see, in this day , the target is Muslim, or the religion, Islam.

I am certain most can guess, here let me give a few other tips.

Some of the very far right believe any government intervention is to much.
Hardcore extremists believe the US is under the grip of some type of conspiracy.
Last, but very much, not least is : Posse Commitatus. This groups claim to fame is their refusal to pay federal income taxes or acknowledge the government's existence above county level.

If any of you have not figured out who these beliefs belong to... Let ME tell you.   It is the Tea Party.

 You might find these beliefs ,in some books, belonging to hate groups, and lower level terrorist groups...  
Well, Pick your brand... I love Earl Grey myself.

peace and joy

No comments:

Post a Comment