Time Piece Writing

My photo
matthews,nc, North carolina, United States
weaving and swirling letters into words, paragraphs and pages,into books. History,crime,poems,true stories of me and mine. Passion for Politics. Can't seem to keep my political thoughts in my head, and to myself.. No doubt, those will be posted as well. Enjoy Peace Debra

Friday, September 17, 2010

MASSIVE FISH DIE OFF IN THE BAYOU

Sept 17,2010
Bayou, Cheland Area.

There has been a massive fish death in is whatto be called the Bayou ,Cheland area.  The cause has yet to be determined.  The area the fish were dicovered from, was the BP oil spill.  Among the dead were menhaden, pogie fish, red fish, shrimp, crabs, and fresh water
eels.
     This Massive fish kill, off of the canal near Venice, La., looks like a gravel road. 
     Parish President Billy Nungessca called for testing the precise cause.  Fish and wildlife officiall;said "The dead fish likly succumed to low oxygen levels when the tide went out.  Mostly they were bait fish, stranded in bayou waters...
     This sounds like a warning shot of the bow of deep water horizen..BP.. to me.

d. bellink    

No comments:

Post a Comment