Time Piece Writing

My photo
matthews,nc, North carolina, United States
weaving and swirling letters into words, paragraphs and pages,into books. History,crime,poems,true stories of me and mine. Passion for Politics. Can't seem to keep my political thoughts in my head, and to myself.. No doubt, those will be posted as well. Enjoy Peace Debra

Friday, October 15, 2010

Glen Beck Head Christian in Residence

     Who in the world does Glen Beck think he is?  The head Christian in Residence.?... He had alot to say about the first lady's prayers, and in his opinion, since he had never heard these types of prayers ,he accused the first lady of saying prayers that were not Christian....

Sorry but who the hell does he think he is.?.. I think it is time to take Glenn Beck off the air of Fox, and any other show this man does...  Is he  the christ?.   To hear him speak, it sounds as though he thinks he is christ , and parayers in which he does not believe in....      what... does that mean they are not prayers....  Does he now answer prayer as well...

     To me Glenn Beck is like a little troll, and has nothing to do with the christian religion at all....  I know he thinks he is the be all and end all of christianity.... but in my opinion this man  is a small troll, trying to be something he is not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debra. I'm excited to become your first follower. I find your blog interesting.

    I don't watch FOX for two reasons--for one thing a news show should merely report the news, not lean toward one side or the other and try and push their views onto viewers.

    Two. Well, I simply no longer get it in--thank goddess!

    Keep up the good work. I'll be checking in from time to time to see what you're up to. {;
    http://loreleismuse-lorelei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete